BRUNCH AND A BOAT RIDE
Greetings from Fawnskin, a cute little community on the shores of Big Bear Lake. This is where our new/old log cabin is located and where we kept our boat this summer. I have finally finished the cabin renovation and will be putting our aptly named, Stonehill Cottage, on the Vacation Rental By Owner website (VRBO.com), along with our other Big Bear rental cottage very shortly. Stay tuned and soon I’ll also be showing you much more of the fully renovated kitchen…
the cozy master bedroom…
and the comfortable living room.
Last weekend Brad and I had some friends over to our new/old log cabin for brunch and a boat ride.
I prepared my delicious recipe for moist Banana Bread…
and served it with my yummy Mexican Style Crustless Quiche recipe.
It was fun cooking it in my new kitchen, complete with a beautiful view of the forest.
We toasted to fun, friendship and the beautiful fall day we would spend together.
As the winter weather sets in, this would be our last time to enjoy a final spin around Big Bear Lake before pulling our boat out of the water for the season. So after brunch I packed up a thermos of hot coffee and a bottle of Bailey’s Irish Cream and we headed over to the lake. It was a really glorious day!
So until next spring, we bid a fond farewell to beautiful Big Bear Lake.
Because it won’t be long before it looks like this.
So there you have it: BRUNCH AND A BOAT RIDE
If you’d like to rent Stonehill Cottage please email me here: Info@AfterOrangeCounty.com and be one of the first people to enjoy our little piece of paradise.
Thanks for dropping in! Do please leave a comment below. I’d love to hear from you!
- If you’d like to read After Orange County every time a new article is posted, please “Subscribe” to the blog using the Subscription Box above.
- If you enjoyed this post, please help me spread the word by sharing it on your Facebook Page. You can “Like” my Facebook Page here.
- If you enjoyed the photos, please “Pin Them” on your Pinterest page. You can follow my Pinterest Page here.
- Do you Tweet? Please follow my Twitter Page here.
- Follow my blog on BlogLovin.com
All opinions expressed in this post are my own. Unless otherwise credited, all photos are the original property of Celia Becker @ www.AfterOrangeCounty.com and may not be reproduced without specific permission.